Friday 18 September 2020

The Man at the end of the Hall

 

A few years ago we had just gotten back from vacation, it was about 8pm and my brother asked to borrow the car. Him and his now wife left in the car. He drove one car and she was in the other, and they began the drive to her house. 

After they left I fell asleep, and had a terrible nightmare that my brother had died. Waking up, I was in tears, and could hear my mom running through the house. She had been doing laundry and when she went to go back upstairs, she left the laundry room to see a dark shadow figure looming at the end of the hallway. She felt. . . Strange. Looking at it, it didn't quite feel bad, but it still scared her bad enough she came back upstairs.

Not even ten minutes later she got a phone call from my brothers girlfriend, that he had gotten into a car accident and they were rushing him to the hospital.

When he crashed his car, he had a broken neck and a broken vertebra in his spine, he's very lucky to not be paralized. The paramedics said he was dead for two minutes before they brought him back.

The next day when my brother woke up, he imediately called my mom and said he saw her in the hallway after he crashed his car. While he was dying, the first thing he did was visit my mom.

I later found out that all my sisters had the same dream that I did. And that my father woke up because he just knew something was wrong.


My brother died, and came back to us. We dont know how he survived, and we arent sure why he healed abnormally fast, but he did. We are lucky he is still with us.



Reddit  Z.B. 


No comments:

Post a Comment