Wednesday 18 October 2023

Someone Touched Me

 Our youngest granddaughter "at two and a half years old" is the center of attention for the whole family. Being the only child and the youngest of 7 grandchildren, most of her cousins treat her like a younger sister. It's hard for our daughter raising her by herself, since her father passed away unexpectedly before my granddaughter could meet him. 

So while my daughter works my wife watches her either at our house or hers. So this incident was told to me by my wife. A few days ago they were at my daughter's apartment. Her and the granddaughter were sitting on the sofa "my wife on one end the granddaughter on the other" they were watching cartoons and the granddaughter was eating a pudding cup. when all of a sudden she jumped up and yelled "gran gran someone just touched me"

My wife asked "where?" And she replied "on my back" and pointed to where she was touched. Mind you this is a very small apartment and the sofa is a large L shaped sofa. No one else was there and they have no pets and my wife was not with in reach of her. So what was it? Was she touched by her father? Or something else? 

Just in case my daughter saged the apartment and ask anything or anyone there to leave. So hopefully this won't happen again.


True account.

Danny Garvin

No comments:

Post a Comment