Saturday 23 September 2023

Ouija board

 Growing up in Northern Michigan it's a very beautiful place. But for those he don't know, the winters suck. So it's hard to do anything whenever it's between December-March so we'd have to find our own ways to entertain ourselves.


I remember one cold day I woke up and found out it was a snow day. I invited over my friends kenneth and rooster to hang out at my house. We played Playstation for a bit but the power went out. This was annoying to us as there wasn't much to do with the power out and going outside wasn't really much of an option.


We ended up raiding the board game closet and we found a Ouija board. We Decided to go to the basement and set up some candles. We went to the very back room of the basement which is just an empty room with nothing. We started off by asking if a spirit was in the room with us. It started to move a little.


After a few minutes my friend rooster asked how they died. Nothing. I asked when they died and nothing happened. We got board and went up stairs to play a different game. We were in the middle of simpsons monopoly when we heard a crash in the basement.


We went downstairs and the was a box knocked off the shelf containing some of my grandma's China that was left to my mother in her will.


I 100 percent believe this is paranormal. Thoughts?


Submitted by 

Reddit user 

NoRun4219

No comments:

Post a Comment